Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What Do Es The Picture Of The Dragon Look Like In Poptropica What Do You Think About Me (picture)?

What do you think about me (picture)? - what do es the picture of the dragon look like in poptropica

so people say I look emo. I want to know your opinion and please be honest! and if you think I look emo, please tell me what they seem emo (hair, makeup, etc.)
and I'm really about his hair before the cut - please give me some examples of things that you think I should! :)
her'es picture of me!
http://s244.photobucket.com/albums/gg13/ ...

hm, sent me this picture a while ago. and people thought I was wrong. and no, im. I almost boring. So I want to try. I really dont have myspace but Facebook is the fourth and I'm pretty sure that people actually have. Well, my name is "bin Laden" ... Check it out, if not believe me. and yes, I'm from Sweden. and the signature in the corner is my name "Olsson Lundquist.

3 comments:

Woaaah (: said...

wow its great.
Do not look emo.
You should consider how a model.

DC4L said...

eres muy bonita!
emo make this kind of scrutiny, perhaps say, if your make-up not a little plainer wouldnt, people who have already ..... I do not know, maybe your makeup looks so dark, because the image is in black and white. ... But I say to change the make-up routine, but if you're happy, I wouldnt change a thing

Isabella C said...

It is not true, lol, you have this image that Google has seen it all, please send your current image and the image is not because the first thing that you already have money in his shirt and says: EMMA signuature on the floor! 'So if an ugly person Afar get real picture a life!.

Post a Comment