Monday, February 15, 2010

Sonicare Quadpacer Battery Replacement Has Anyone Replaced The Batteries In Their Sonicare Handle?

Has anyone replaced the batteries in their Sonicare handle? - sonicare quadpacer battery replacement

I have a few years old Sonicare toothbrush (not sure which model). You Quadpacer property. Recently, the amount of the fee, which has decreased. Finally, this week, not just more. I left the prices for a day. I think it is in rechargeable batteries that were only $ replace dead. You could probably use a few years.

It frosts me that a company, a limited service life of rechargeable batteries and no way to replace it produces. I have noticed an advertisement on the Internet on this subject that it uses AA NiCd.

What is the best way to manage open the case?
What is the best way to close the case, even when you're done?
How it works and now?

Thank you in advance.

1 comments:

joey322 said...

honestly, you have many valid questions ... I called Sonicare.
I have an electric toothbrush that has no idea how to change the batteries! I did not know she would never do!

Thank you for bringing my attention!

take care.

Post a Comment