Monday, February 1, 2010

Achy Leg Pain Dull Achy Pain In My Arm/leg Wont Let Me Sleep, Anyone Know What It Is Or How To Make It Go Away?

Dull achy pain in my arm/leg wont let me sleep, anyone know what it is or how to make it go away? - achy leg pain

Ive seen a few questions on this subject and a final answer.
In the 21 and sometimes my left arm hurts when Im sleeping and the only way to try to do less to support the summit and that evening started in the right leg and I can not because they are sleeping. it feels .. if your leg falls asleep ... and it hurts very badly before all the feeling back. No needles, but the pain painful. I feel really good about my knee and ankle. Borras Proped my journey so far, but it still hurts.
I naproxen sodium for my tendonitis, but havnt taken a while, and no other work (you)?
and no one really knows why there is pain in the extremities of discomfort during the night?

4 comments:

ZachShal... said...

I have to go to the doctor several months before that. I am 21 and had the same problem. Guess what I did .... perscribed me naproxen sodium. It is important to ensure that his heart is ok, but my doc is not really needed. He made sure he did not have a stroke, so I close my eyes and put up my index finger. After a few tests like that, they said it was probably because I sleep in the same arm every night and that made me move nerve damage. I went home and started sleeping on my right side and stopped. Usually pain in the extremities are of poor blood circulation. In my case, beat the blood of my shattered nerves and cause.

sabina-2... said...

Something is there means restless legs syndrome. Sounds like it could be. Talk to your doctor. on drug requip how that could help.

emalbana... said...

I have in my spine disc herniated disc that causes a very similar pain in my arms and legs. It's boring, stable, and especially at night. We also have some problems with the cartilage in the knee, the pain only.

The first thing I checked because if multiple sclerosis, only to exclude first seriously. If the pain interefering with his life, or it can be seen time in order to see a neurologist dream, if the drugs do not help us. The symptoms of fibromyalgia are also very similar.

Good luck to you, I find myself. :)

~ E

Moe said...

Well, I know, I always get Charlie horses in the leg during the night. I feel terrible, now his, and I wake in the middle of the night. I looked inside, and most people say things like eating things with Bananna potassium. and drink lots of water. I think it also helps to stretch.

Post a Comment