Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Switching Power Supply 20 Pin To 24 Pin Adapter What Do You Think I Should Do With The Power Supply?

What do you think I should do with the power supply? - switching power supply 20 pin to 24 pin adapter

I got a mark of 500 watts with 20-pin and 4-pole. People suggested that the 4-pin to 20 pin fit into the 24-pin motherboard. However, it seems to look right if I did. Does anyone have any experience before? This could also buy the adapter 20 pin to 24-pin, to be sure. I prefer to do things and not fry motherboard mainly because I had the right to participate. I realized that the change in the back, 115 and say 230th What is the difference and agreed in May on an ASUS motherboard with an AMD dual core?

1 comments:

Cunnilin... said...

Pin 4 is for Pentium 4 systems. You need your own power and ground (about 5 p.m. to 12 p.m. Volt, 2 couple's son, or 4) for the processor, which are further connected to the processor. You can not go with an adapter (that I'm not sure, but probably is) or another source. With this type of question you can easily over your head when you build the team from scratch, without damage to a component by mistake.

Post a Comment