Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Silent Auction Basket Ideas I Need To Decorate A Wire Basket, What Unique Ideas Can I Use?

I need to decorate a wire basket, what unique ideas can I use? - silent auction basket ideas

I have to decorate a wire basket. My company is a fundraiser for an employee who recently diagnosed with breast cancer. To participate in the fundraiser, you could buy a basket of $ 5 then went up to you to decorate, transform, everything is permitted. There will be a silent auction of baskets will be judged. I want to do something unique, but I can not think of one thing. He hoped that other ideas for a gift basket or flower arrangement. I paint, cut, hang things outside, nothing, but I think that draws a blank. My basket is nearly the size of the most used a hanging basket of flowers. Can anyone help?

0 comments:

Post a Comment