Monday, January 11, 2010

Hrt Ovarian Cancer Problem With My Ovaries? Now Getting Worried. Cancer Or Cyst?

Problem with my ovaries? Now getting worried. Cancer or Cyst? - hrt ovarian cancer

While I have a good understanding of medical problems, I try to understand. I hope that somewhere can anyone of you help me with information. I'm in my 40s. I had a hysterectomy because of fibroids hurt when I am in my early 30s years. They left both ovaries, (well, at least) and the neck. I have no children.
In recent weeks I have constant pain and abundant in the ovaries. It's like bad period pain and understands the pain sharp needle. After ejaculation, it gets worse ... It is thus not very encouraging! I need to pee more, but is not associated with pain. I am also very tired, that unlike me, I lost weight ... I'm just a little anyway. No history of cancer in the family.
As my hysterectomy four weeks later I was admitted with blood poisoning, and had another (vaginal, whether "inside") for the second year running to drain an abscess that s' was founded, in the bubble that had somehow 2 hysterectomies in 5 weeks. Not much better afterwards, and I had no problemProblems until recently.
What I want to find out. Are my symptoms of a cyst or cancer? The doctor says I look too good for cancer, which seemed to be a bit too stupid and indifferent.
Of course, I visited the doctor, and I am considering the number of tests over the next 3 weeks. This seems far away, and I'm not good as I am concerned about sleep, so. I love my life and really do not want that either cancer. Oh, and by the way, I refuse to conventional HRT, I have a herbal alternative that works.

0 comments:

Post a Comment