Saturday, January 2, 2010

Frozen Fruit Smoothie How Do I Make A Frozen Fruit Smoothie With These Ingredients..?

How do I make a frozen fruit smoothie with these ingredients..? - frozen fruit smoothie

I had some leftover pineapple pieces of work, my mother
decided, juice, cups with about 2.

I try to make ice cream or fruit compote.
I do not know how, lol.

I have 2 cups of pineapple juice.
Coursee ice.
Thats milk (if needed)
3 I like frozen strawberries and chocolate work, chocolate, pineapple and 2, and 3 or 4 bananas, and it will be easy to take the chocolate away from your drive.
I also have sugar and lemon juice .. Thats about it.

Can you make a recipe for me and tell me what I should use.

1 comments:

cat xo said...

throw all the fruit and put a little pineapple juice and a few ice cubes

Post a Comment