Saturday, November 21, 2009

Ottawa Famous Players Silver Should Coaches Joke About Trying To Get Other Players Injured?

Should coaches joke about trying to get other players injured? - ottawa famous players silver

While the rates Islanders (XM), interviews with John Paddock, coach of Ottawa. He was asked to work with DiPietro in the All-Star Game. He replied, "DiPietro is a good goalkeeper, now try to hurt tonight, but did not work ......" (or something similar) .. I know it was a joke but would have to say, especially something that seems to have adapted for DP competition skills, such as ed by the now famous "F ***, I covered my leg.

It was fun, btw.

6 comments:

2eighty8 said...

Depending on the coach. Somewhere, I fear that if Mike Keenan and John Torturella (sp?) Said ...

martin_r... said...

I do not believe what he said was all that offensive paddock.

If this were a game last season with the playoffs on the line for both teams, and with reference to a game that previously DiPietro suffered a lot, then yes, but in fact nothing more than an event history.

martin_r... said...

I do not believe what he said was all that offensive paddock.

If this were a game last season with the playoffs on the line for both teams, and with reference to a game that previously DiPietro suffered a lot, then yes, but in fact nothing more than an event history.

uthockey... said...

In a case like this, where the joke was something that happened is that, and everyone can see the joke of his beautiful.

Travis said...

I do not care as much as you say, can you jest. And DiPietro was funny in the skills comp ... I always laugh afterwards.

Joe B (YO!!) IM TRJM said...

Nah cool.Most athletes have a good sense of humor and wit, so I no problem with seeing him.

Although Crawford has problems now being hit with Bertuzzi Moore.I if he was not kidding.

Post a Comment