Thursday, November 12, 2009

Kidney Stone Stuck In Urethra Kidney Stone Stuck In Urethra. Risk? Advice?

Kidney Stone Stuck in Urethra. Risk? Advice? - kidney stone stuck in urethra

So I have a history of kidney stones, I've probably spent about 10 large stones, since I have 13 years. (I'm now 20). To set the scene, I never felt pain when urinating, when in fact the cornerstone of my body. This part is the least painful, and often worse than me through the ureter.

Well, today I had a CT scan (and a prescription Percocet), and was told that 1.5 is up to 3 mm of stone and is now stuck in the urethra. Now I read that the urethra should be much broader than the ureter, but I urinated tons (uses lots of water!) And is distributed to all!

Therefore, it is one of the jagged edges, which is embedded in the wall of my urethra? Does it hurt to urinate outside? What were your experiences really pissing off the stones? Everything I do? Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment