Friday, November 6, 2009

Dental Hygienist Resumes, Examples Of I Have An MBA, Can I Go Back To School For Free Or Even Get Paid To?

I have an MBA, can I go back to school for free or even get paid to? - dental hygienist resumes, examples of

I was recently dismissed, and I am sure that I want to do. I have an MBA and a very successful career, resumes, but I think you may want to change profession. I thought about physical therapy or dental hygienist. Some friends tell me that even doctors are paid to go to school, are they doing anything? Most of them are in the field of science, no education, so they have no links with the universities, so I thought I ask here in preparation for the research from contact schools.
Any suggestions would be great. Thank you in advance.

1 comments:

RoaringM... said...

Doctoral programs in technology, business and science some tend to be financed in its entirety, that is, if you can pay your tuition and give a small stipend. In return you will be as an assistant or research.

The programs are DPT - Doctor of Physical Therapy. But these are not doctoral degrees and are not funded, as I described above. In addition, some pre-req courses are to be included in the program before admission. Do your research on this one.

The dental hygiene, you need either a bachelor's or associate in dental hygiene. You have to pay for it, borrow it. However, many colleges with dental hygiene programs, the money, because the ACC can store are relatively inexpensive.

Post a Comment