Friday, November 6, 2009

Acute Sinusitis More Condition_symptoms Do I Have Acute Or Chronic Sinusitis?

Do I have acute or chronic sinusitis? - acute sinusitis more condition_symptoms

I often had a sore throat and blocked sinuses for about 2 years and I am always sick. The longest I went without ill is 3 months, unfortunately. I have bad breath, and after a constant runny nose. Since February, I had a sinus-3 times. Is it recurrent acute or chronic sinusitis? Because sometimes disappears for a while but always comes back.

1 comments:

Dani said...

I would say you should have a chronic sinusitis - the first step, a visit to the ear, nose and throat. There will probably be able to diagnose the causes of her illness, of which there are many (allergies, gastroesophageal reflux, etc..) You will probably get a strong antibiotic and conduct a series of tests.

Post a Comment